Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
- 2 slices Granary bread
- Several slices good Cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Blob of French mayonaisse
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Thinly slice some good mature Cheddar cheese (or your preferred cheese) and add to one of the slices of the bread.
- Thinly slice some good quality tomatoes and lay as many pieces as you like on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes with good quality salt and grated black pepper.
- Place the one buttered slice (without cheese and tomatoes) on top of the cheese and tomatoes.
- Cut in half and wrap in clingfilm
Recipe by Doe's Kitchen at http://doeskitchen.com/cheese-and-tomato-sandwich/