This dessert is lovely to look at and even lovelier to eat! It’s also healthy – although I do like to add caster sugar and double cream just to give it a little more umph and yummyness! It’s very simple to make – it only takes a little over 5 minutes to prepare, but you do need to defrost the frozen fruit well in advance.
I like to use blackberries, raspberries, blackcurrants and redcurrants.
- 3 large tablespoons of Greek yoghurt
- 3 large tablespoons of mix defrosted fruits
- 1 large tablespoon of double cream
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- The fruits need to be defrosted. This can take up to 3 hours. Don’t worry about the juice that comes out of the fruit – this will be used.
- Spoon the yoghurt into serving bowls.
- Spoon the defrosted fruits over the top.
- Pour the defrosted fruit juice over the fruit and yoghurt.
- Dribble the double cream over the top of the yoghurt, fruits and fruit juice.
- Sprinkle caster sugar and serve.