This tuna recipe is great for picnics or lunches when you don’t want to take the usual sandwich to work. It’s easy to assemble and the only thing you actually cook is the pasta!
- Bunch of spring onions - chopped
- 400g pasta shapes
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in sunflower or olive oil, drained well
- 400g canned sweetcorn, drained well
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions and once cooked drain really well under a cold tap to get rid of the pasta starch and to separate the pasta. Set aside.
- In a good sized serving bowl, mix the mayonnaise and tuna well before adding the sweetcorn and chopped spring onions. (You may want to use all of the sweetcorn – but enough for your own taste)
- Stir in the cooked and drained pasta.
- Add salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to taste.